Dear test takers,
In order to successfully take the IELTS, test takers who registered for IELTS test at Harbin Institute of Technology(HIT) need to be aware of and to obey the following instructions (you can also check the Test policy documents in NEEA IELTS online registration website):
This requirement applies to the test address that is DongPei building, Harbin Institute of Technology IELTS test centre only. (IELTS on paper & IELTS computer). Test takers who have the travel record outside the city of Harbin are not accepted to take the test temporarily. Minor candidates (above 11 (inclusive) and under 18 years old) are required to apply for your vaild Heilongjiang Health Code-green code, and provide negative nucleic acid (Covid-19) test report within 48-hour period, with the help of your parents.
Entry to the test centre DongPei building, Harbin Institute of Technology (IELTS on paper & IELTS computer)
1. Test takers should enter Harbin Institute of Technology Test Centre (DongPei building, Harbin Institute of Technology) through South Gate (No.73, Huanghe Street in Harbin) only.
2. Test takers must comply with the following requirements when entering this test centre from the South gate (No.73, Huanghe Street in Harbin):
1）Test takers must wear a mask all the time
2）Admission ticket. Test takers (including minors under the age of 18) must present the IELTS admission ticket for the test of the day. Test takers including minors under the age of 18 are required to enter the test venue at the specified time on the admission ticket. The Parents/companions are not allowed to enter the campus(Harbin Institute of Technology).
3）Test takers must present your valid ID documents (Test takers must present your National ID card. (Please bring your ID card with you for identity verification on test day, even though you registered the IELTS test by passport.)
4）Test takers will need to go through temperature check. Those whose temperature is at or higher than 37.3 degrees Celsius will not be allowed to enter the campus.
3. Taxis, hired cars, and private cars are prohibited from entering the campus.
4. On test day: The IELTS test centre staff are friendly, welcoming and highly professional and will help you deal with various problems. Test takers should prepare the materials with the requirements for epidemic prevention and control. If you can't provide the materials, you are not allowed to complete the test.
5. Test takers must follow the “South gate to Test Venue” route. Test takers are not allowed to enter other buildings and open spaces at HIT before and after the test, and our test centre staff will provide assistance to you.
We will keep you updated if there is any change on the above arrangements.
If you have any question, please call 0451-86416903 ,Monday – Friday, 8:30-11:00，14:30-16:30